This is the second installment of the Online Forensic Symposium Series with a focus on Current Trends in Forensic Trace Analysis. Program Chairs Tatiana Trejos (West Virginia University) and Gerard van der Peijl (Netherlands Forensic Institute) have assembled a stunning array of speakers from around the world, each day a virtual master class on a core topic in trace analysis including gunshot residue analysis (GSR), paint, glass, and a special session entitled “Trace Evidence: From the Crime Scene to the Courtroom”.
- Potential for Continuing Education Credits
- On-demand Access After Live Events
- In-depth, 60-min Presentations on Critical Issues
- Expert Panel Discussion Wrap-up Each Day
- Week Long Poster Session
- Year long On-Demand Access
- Symposium Proceedings E-book